All codes of Amazing Web Accessibility Tool. Place this code similar as well as FaceBook, Twitter, etc.
URLs of websites are in English. So, Hindi and regional language people feel hesitation to surf these pages.
1. Problem: If a Hindi language user gets the Hindi webpage with the help of anyone then he needs help again and again of anyone.
2. Solution: After this new method he will press only any 3 keys twice from the keyboard in add bar and Ctrl+Enter and he will get his webpage. Ex. ppooii Ctrl+Enter, kkjjhh.com, etc.
5 problems of domains : 1. Alphabets of the websites are in English. 50% of the world's population is regional language, they can't visit.
2. The spelling mistake is a big issue.
3. We can not remember all the domains.
4. Alphabets of many domains are not in sequence on the keyboard.
5. There is a lot of confusion. English keyboards, regional language people, English URLs, regional language URLs.
5 benefits, increase users: 1. shortcut web tool is in sequence.
2. There is no need to remember the alphabet. Web tool is working from a full keyboard.
3. The spelling mistake is no issue in the web tool.
4. There is no need of English knowledge. Users can press any buttons in sequence.
5. It is common method for all users.
Advantage and how to work Amazing Web Accessibility Tool:
1. Copy and paste code in Example.com
. Paste code in the body tag. Upload it.
2. Open Example.com
in your browser for one time after pasting the code.
3. You will see Example.com
with a web tool.
4. Type web tool in address bar e.g. ppooii.com
or (ppooii and Ctrl + Enter), hhggff.com
, etc. See keyboard picture
5. Now you will see your Example.com
by shortcut web tool !!!!!.
6. shortcut web tool fixes only those pages which pages have this code, so paste this code in maximum pages of Example.com
Sample 1 (260x200) with method.
Sample 2 without method.
Code 2 (260x68).
Sample 3 without method.
Code 3 (260x38).
Sample 4 (90x38).
Sample 5 (63x38).
Sample 6 (35x38).
Sample (29x29) 7.
Sample (13x13) 8.
Make accessible websites apply amazing accessibility web tool for locomotor disability, intellectual disability, differently-abled, disabled person, easy access, inaccessible, physically handicapped, physical disability, unique disability, and differently-abled person.