Our Amazing Web Accessibility Tool is in Computer Science Syllabus Now
If you are student then read it. If you are teacher then teach it.
If you are publisher then publish it.
Our Amazing Web Accessibility Tool in the computer syllabus now. It is a copy of a computer science book which has content of Atoall.com
Computer science Syllabus for Book PublishersFor 6th standard computer books: Print only 1st page or 1st and 2nd page.
For 8th standard computer books: Print 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th page.
For 10th and above standards computer books: Print 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th page.
Computer Syllabus for Book Publishers
Atoall.com's easy internet surfing method for education development: -
1. Through this educational research, children can get an education from the internet more quickly. The development of any country depends on the educated public. Education will be more effective in regional languages. The internet is the best way for this. An easy internet surfing program is the best way for education development.
2. Type in the address bar any three (3) keys twice, right to left and press Ctrl+Enter keys together. See picture and example : - jjhhgg.com (.com = Ctrl+Enter).
3. You will see your country's languages. Select your language and get an education.
4. After this, you can read science, math, history, languages, etc which are available on the internet.
5. The internet is the fastest way of communication.
6. Why is this computer curriculum important? Speakers of different languages are living in every country. Education is available on the internet in every language but only in English domains. So, easy internet surfing method is a very good and wonderful way for education development in a beautiful country.
7. Everyone can get his content through this new amazing technology.
8. Easy internet surfing is increasing literacy in the country. It is a good step to achieve 100% literacy.
History of the Internet for Atoall.com's invention
When the internet was starting then numbers of computers had started. After some time many computers were using these numbers as IP addresses. Now we are calling these numbers IP addresses. After some time some inventor was chatting with each other for names of IP addresses. Now we are calling these names "domain names".
Present Internet world
Now, 99.99% of wonderful famous names are in the English language. So, 25% illiterates and 30% non-English people of world are facing a language barrier problem.
Words of Atoall.com's Founder (Sanjeev Kumar)
"Google, Icann, Microsoft, Atoall.com and some others are trying to solve this problem. Atoall.com is getting one more step for non-English content also. Domain names have only one problem the alphabets of domain names are in the English language. So people have hesitation. Think, if all domains are in Chinese or Arabic then how we will feel."
Atoall.com's method for easy internet surfing
Now people can browse their content by more easy options like they can press any three keys twice in the address bar, right to left e.g. ppooii (ctrl+enter) or ppooii.com, kkjjhh.com, hhggff.com see picture. After this, they can search their contents in local languages like a search engine.
Important information regarding Atoall.com's Invention
Internet technology of Atoall.com is a part of the computer syllabus now. The education department of Kerala, Goa, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Haryana, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Meghalaya, CBSE, etc. have approved this technology to solve this problem. It is appreciated by NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training), Norwegian Ministry of Education and Research, etc. The invention of Atoall.com is good for WEB FOR ALL.
Web tool for the development of Example.comAlphabets of the Example.com are in English and without sequence. 50% of the world's population is non-English. They are unable to visit Example.com because they don't know English.
4 problems of domains : 1. Alphabets of websites are in English. 50% of the world's population is non-English, they can't visit.
2. Spelling mistakes are a big issue.
3. We can not remember all the domains.
4. Alphabets of many domains are not in sequence on the keyboard.
4 solutions : 1. is in sequence.
2. There is no need to remember the alphabet. The web tool is working from the full keyboard.
3. The spelling mistakes are no issue in the amazing web tool.
4. There is no need of English knowledge. Users can press any buttons in sequence.
Paste below code in website :
How is it working for Example.com : -
1. Copy and paste code in Example.com. Paste code in the body tag. Upload it.
2. Open Example.com in your browser for one time after pasting the code.
3. You will see Example.com with a web tool.
4. Type web tool in address bar e.g. www.ppooii.com or (ppooii and Ctrl + Enter), www.hhggff.com, etc. See keyboard picture.
5. Now you will see your Example.com by Shortcut web tool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
6. Shortcut web tool fixes only those pages which pages have this code, so paste this code in maximum pages of Example.com.
There is a new technology : There is a new technology of the internet for education development in respect of the "Education for All" law for education in the whole world and the "Right to Education" law for education in India. This technology will help those people who are feeling difficulty in internet surfing in English and people will get an education by this system in his/her mother tongue faster.
Main point of "Right to Education" law, relates with Atoall.com:- It provides for development of curriculum in consonance with the values enshrined in the Constitution, and which would ensure the all-round development of the child, building on the child's knowledge, potentiality, and talent and making the child free of fear, trauma, and anxiety through a system of child friendly and child-centered learning.
The main point of "Education for All" law, relates to Atoall.com:- The central role of appropriate learning materials, the need for old and new technologies, the importance of local languages for initial literacy.
Make accessible websites apply amazing accessibility web tool for locomotor disability, intellectual disability, differently-abled, disabled person, easy access, inaccessible, physically handicapped, physical disability, unique disability, and differently-abled person.